These are some  unknown facts about psychology

 These are some  unknown facts about psychology

Haters don't really hate you; they hate themselves because you make them look like what they want to be.

Pay close attention to what someone says about other people when they talk to you. This is what they say about you to other people.

We only need two trustworthy close friends. Having too many friends has been linked to stress and sadness.

People who don't hang out with others very often aren't antisocial; they just don't put up with drama or fake people.

20% of people don't care about your problems, and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Eating chocolate while learning helps the brain remember what it has learned, and this has been linked to better test scores.

Read More Like This